Please help penis probs Here have a look at this http://s24.postimg.org/cmytfg8sl/penis.jpg this is my penis in flaccied state and i have got phimosis.. For the first time i have pulled so far ..but there is an attachment of skin to the glans there i have shown in arrow...!!! Whats that???? Its not frenulum ..is that normal ..is gonna effect???

Health Guru
Hi, everyone that has a foreskin has it attached to the head up to a certain age then it gradually comes away, I'm guessing you have only just started to retract your foreskin that's why its still attached in that place.
It will eventually come away if you keep pulling your foreskin back a little more over a period of time, if you would like more help just ask :-)

Hi Guest:

It does NOT look like you have phimosis because you have the glans almost completely uncovered. i don't see an arrow, but I do see what looks like an attachment of skin on the left side of the glans penis.

I think that is a fused area.

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”. Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary and extremely harmful.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

https://www.steadyhealth.com/My_foreskin_is_fused_to_the_head_of_my_penis_t115921.html

It doesn't really present as typical phimosis, although working from a picture and words is limited; if you are concerned, a visit to the doctor is in order.  That said, it appears that the foreskin is freely clearing the glans, not getting "stuck," so this is probably an issue that will work itself out with time.  You can try gently retracting the foreskin back and forth - gently is the key words.  But probably you will find that eventually the issue resolves itself.  In the meantime, keep your penis in prime health by employing a good penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  To combat any soreness that might come from stretching the foreskin, look for a cream with vitamin E and a hydrator such as shea butter.  Good luck!

Hi! I think i have the same problem. Im 14 years old i just started retracting my fore skin. It is still fully attached to my glans. Is there anything else i can do? I just discovered about this. And am abit scared. Pls reply thanks! :-)