I keep myself very clean but sometimes I have a problem with my foreskin sticking to my penis head. When I roll back it will pull a tiny piece of skin off the penis head and will bleed. I mention it to me doctors and they say there is nothing wrong, just keep clean and use moisturizer and an ointment when it does happen to heal it quick. Anyone else experiencing this and has a possible solution.

You are blessed with a protective, erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

You have a lingering fusion.

All boys are born with the inner surface of the foreskin fused with the underlying surface of the glans penis (head). This is normal. The fusion usually spontaneously disintegrates and releases the foreskin before puberty, But, in some boys, remnants of the fusion can persist after puberty. These can usually be peeled off to make them separate.

One also can use the pressure of urine to pull the foreskin away from the head. Get in the shower, pinch the tip of your foreskin shut, then start to urinate. As the urine fills the foreskin, it will lift or balloon the foreskin away from the glans (head) and pull the fusion apart. You need to be in the shower because urine will go everywhere when you unpinch your foreskin.

After your foreskin separates, put some Vaseline under your foreskin on the place where the separation occurred.