More and more people seem to be using herbs to cure various ailments, either with the help of a homeopath or at home. That makes me wonder... Are there herbs for what must be the most common ailment of them all - a headache? If you are using herbs to cure headaches, then which herbs are those, and how did you find out about how to use herbs for headaches? I am very interested in hearing your stories!

I often use Chinese medicine for healing, whenever I need it. Since Chinese medicine looks at the whole body and seeks balance for the whole body, treatments are not always for the headache itself but also for the underlying causes. My advice is that, if you want to use herbs for headaches, you consult with a qualified, and I stress the qualified part because people sometimes forget, practitioner of TCM. Do not give in to the temptation to seek out remedies on google. These are sometimes good, mostly useless, and on occasion even downright dangerous. Let me remind you that herbs have the same power to treat as modern pharmaceuticals do, and they also have the power to kill. The message is clear, I think: "Do Not Try This At Home". Not without the advice of a trained professional.