Hi! I have problem with severe pain. In the morning when I wake up I have strong headache. I used some drug but I have side effects. What is alternative for drugs, and pain? What do you think about Chinese medicine and herbs for pain relief?

Hi! I used Corydalis for my headache. Corydalis is one of the strongest herbs available to relieve pain and reduce inflammation. Corydalis works directly on the central nervous system with analgesic effects. Many classical Chinese herbal formulas are also commonly used to treat headache. But, most important that you must find out what is cause of headache before you use any herbs for pain relief. One herb can help me, but doesn’t mean that will help you also. Headache pain may arise from internal or external causes such as invasion of wind, cold, heat, dampness, dryness, summer heat, accumulation of phlegm, and other pathogens. You must find some expert that can help you. Like drugs, herbs also have some side effects.