Hello, I am starting with acupuncture, so I did some research. I found out about Dr. Lin. I was wondering what herbs she uses in TCM treatment and I would like to know about her methods. Thank you.

Dr. Lin is a great example how to fuse eastern and western medicine. She has successfully applied Traditional Chinese Medicine to help her patients restore the balance of their body, mind, and spirit. Dr. Lin will prescribe Chinese herbs for her patients- a fundamental form of treatment in TCM that works together with acupuncture to spur healing. These herbs are custom-blended formulas based on each patient's individual diagnosis. Dr. Lin's dual training in Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine, along with her experience, enables her to accurately prescribe the correct combination of herbs for each patient.