I have heard of naturopathy medicine and its successes in healing some disorders. Also one of my friends told me that great advance of this treatment lays in the fact that there are no chemicals and other artificial approaches which may harm patient. I would like to what are basic principles of naturopathy medicines and which methods it uses.

Hi, naturopathy is method which is using inner capacities of human organism to heal some diseases. We may say that is “western alternative medicine” as it origins from USA as some kind of balance to classic medicine which we know. You are quite right when you say that neuropathy doesn’t use antibiotics and other well known pharmaceutical cures. It combines manual therapy, herbs, aromatherapy, acupuncture and hydrotherapy to cure some injuries and diseases.
It is so call holistic approach which seeks for solutions in the natural surrounding and inner capacities of human being. Also its philosophy is to treat whole person not some part of body or disease.