I really need advice! I have this constant dull feeling in my head. It usually starts in the middle of the day and it feels achy. I read somewhere this is called tension headache and I think this is what I have. So, do you guys have any recommendations on helpful treatment?

Hey there,
I think that in your case, you should see a doctor... I guess over- the- counter medicines do not help you any more, a? it is best to treat tension headaches while they are in mild condition (if yours are such) before they get more serious. I think doctor shall prescribe you a medicine appropriate for your headache, do not try to cure yourself and play with medicines, because you could do more harm than use. Besides medicine, there are some other “techniques”, which might help you ease the pain. I guess it is not neccesarry to mention to get enough rest and sleep. Also, hot showers help. You can also put ice pack on your head. Headaches are also connected to physical condition of body: if you do regular exercises, which means almost on daily basis (at least 5 times weekly around 30 minutes or more), I am sure, you shall decrease headaches. However, see doctor.