Hi! I never go to the doctor much, as I am in good health, eat well and am active. The most I get is a cold. Sometimes I still find myself wondering what I would do if I need a doctor. After researching several areas of medicine, and finding the treatment offered by what is now known as conventional medicine overly interventionist, or sometimes plain dangerous, I find myself thinking I want to stay far away from doctors. What doctors that offer natural cures are bona fide and can cure people, and what ones are scammers and quacks though? I don't want to go to some quack who is into "serial dilution" so that I can basically pay $50 for a tiny bottle of mineral water with a trace of herbs. I can make that at home for 10 cents, you know? And of course, something like that can't cure you.

Personally, I am a big fan of osteopathy. My health problems were completely resolved with the help of an osteopath, who heals with the aid of looking at the human bone system. I also think that there is an awful lot to say for chiropractic, which a lot of my friends use with great success.

By the sounds of it, it is homeopathy that you want to avoid. That does not mean you should disregard all herbal treatments of course. Personally, I think a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner would be your best fit. Naturopathy might also be something you would like to check out.