I have sustained some damage to my nervous system due to multiple sclerosis, and I am wondering what herbs I could potentially try to repair some of the damage and ease the symptoms that I have. Do you have any experience with herbs for the nervous system? What herbs are good for that?

I have heard that Valerian can help with relaxing the nervous system and repairing damage, so it might well be worth it to look into that! I strongly suggest that you go and see a qualified herbal practitioner, and that you do not give into the temptation to order random herbs from the internet simply because some websites say that the herbs in question are supposed to help for a certain problem. Remember that MS is a complex condition, and you don't want any herbs to interfere with your MS.

Ayurvedic medicines plays a vital role in curing problems related to nervous system. I have had heard many visiting Ayurvedic Labs for getting relief from stress . Some of them are Capsicum is used for metabolism and ginger roots are excellent for respiratory system. One thing is herb is that it has less side effects.