I am suffering from severe back acne for the last 3 years. I tried almost all the natural and prescribed back acne treatments but nothing seemed to work for me. I was hoping to find here some home remedies for acne. I’ve heard from a friend that they work. Anyone knows any home remedy for acne or where I can find the? Thanks.

Here is a home remedy for acne that you can try with. You need Witch Hazel to make it.
Every night before you go to bed, take a cotton ball or pad, put a little witch hazel on it then rub it on your face and every mourning repeat that. I did this for about a month. Day by day my acne got clearer and clearer.

Cure Acne With Root water
Root water is a Chinese herbal product obtained from the forests of China. It is very potent in fighting off skin blemishes. Root water is composed of root herbs and alcohol. It is supposed to be applied on the skin with the use of a cotton ball. Root water is known to force the skin to renew facial tissues. As such, it is best used with water-based skin moisturizers because it can dry the skin if used regularly for one to two weeks.
Anti-acne capsules with Chinese Herbs
If you go to a Chinese pharmacy and ask for a treatment for acne, they are more likely to produce a Chinese Herb capsule. These capsules contain only the most natural Chinese herbal medicine like Yi Yi Ren, Fu Ling, Huang Bai, Mu Dan Pi, Chi Shao, Huang Lian, and Gan Cao, among many others. The combination of these Chinese herbs could work wonders on your acne-infested skin.
Acupuncture for Acne
Acupuncture is one of the oldest traditional Chinese procedures used in treating diseases. It involves the use of needles pricked on certain parts of the body to produce the healing effect. For acne, acupuncture is used so that heat will go out of the body. Chinese medicine believes that heat is the primary cause of acne. There are different sources of heat that needs to be released so the needles have to be placed on both local and distal points of the body. Points such as the large intestines and spleen are focused on.