I have these dark circles under my eyes, like the ones you get when you are really tired, only I have them all the time. I am not sure whether Traditional Chinese Medicine is any good for things like that, but I am hoping to find some herbs that will make these dark circles under my eyes fade away. Can anyone tell me more?

Well, I think that Chinese medicine would view the circles under your eyes as a mere symptom of a larger medical problem you might have going on. This might be chronic fatigue, or even liver issues. I think a consultation with a TCM practitioner would be very good for you. Personally I am not a fan of experimenting with different herbs on your own, as they have the potential to alter your health if used incorrectly.

I have severe bl ack eyes -- have always had them...NOTHING works.... I tried everything and spent tons of $$$$ I have tried chinese medicine and I spent tons of $$$ it didn't work....they told me to stop eating sugar, to get more rest, it must be an allergy, it's hereditary, to take these herbs that cost about $100 a week....they talked me into acupuncture, cupping and even some nutritional program....I did it all for a year....and ya know what...nothing changed....

yea..my eyes hv black circles too-a very ugly one..:(( i hd this problem since i were 9 years old..now im 18..im ashamed of it.really ashamed..makes me low in self esteem..:((((((