Foods to avoid...

Avoid...1 being the worse

1- Black Pepper
2- Alcohol
3- Cigarettes
4- Caffeine
5- Shrimp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a healthy prostate, HAVE SEX REGULARLY. No less than 3 times a week!!! Can't say that loud enough. Exercise, get some sun, walk bare footed for about 5 minutes in the dirt a day and MAKE SURE you drink enough fluids of water a day to wash out toxins from your body.

Supplements I suggest you take... 1 being the best

1- EZEE FLOW TEA #4A---Manufactured by BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS INC. (YOU WILL NOTICE A DIFFERENCE THE FIRST DAY!!!...Note: DO NOT DRINK MORE THAN 1 CUP OF THIS TEA A DAY. IT HAS A ODD EFFECT ON THE THROAT I NOTICED, A FEELING LIKE IT CONSTRICTS IT AFTER I DRANK 3 CUPS. IT WAS A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING, SO I SIMPLY BACKED OFF AND EVERYTHING IS A-OK NOW)

2- Pygeum & Saw Palmetto with CranActin---Manufactured by Solaray (Do not bother trying another dietary supplement....spend a great deal of time and money experimenting. Solaray is an EXCELLENT product.

Note: I am 55 years old. been to specialists and they pretty much don't have a clue on how to maintain a prostate. Most want to cut your prostate out. They could care less about what your life will be like after wards. I have had prostate problems in the past when I was younger but the problem faded quickly once I learned what was necessary to keep my prostate healthy. I simply stayed away from several of the items I mentioned. Needless to say I didn't stay away from all of them. I enjoy partying just like any normal person and alcohol was on the list of items I enjoy. Over the past 10 years I have drank only small amounts of alcohol (I found beer to be the worse and normally drank little of it and drank mostly whiskey and soda). Regardless, I recently had a extremely serious problem with my prostate. The problem started when I started drinking about 2 to 3 alcohol drinks a day. About a month after wards, I ate an item that was purchased already cooked and I didn't notice it had some black pepper on it. I experienced a some discomfort but it wasn't extremely serious yet but regardless I stop drinking alcohol none the less and started taking the Solaray product I mentioned. About a month later, I ate far more shrimp than I should have 2 days in a row. Needless to say I was considering having my prostate removed due to the amount of pain I was in after eating the shrimp on the second day. I could NOT pee. It was that BAD!!! Not 100% sure why the shrimp cause me such a serious issue but needless to say I no longer will touch shrimp. Continuing on, I immediately decided to add a item to the list to take each day and visited the health food store that day. I chose the BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCT called EZEE FLOW TEA. Best decision I ever made in my life regarding my health. It's been a little over 2 months since the problem started and I'm about 95% out of trouble right now. I am still taking both products I mentioned.............Hope you find my article helpful........Have A Nice Day