I am a 19 year old female and I have had excessive hair growth on my face and body since I was 11 years old. I recently went to see an endocrinologist and my hormone levels were normal. However, I still am not pleased with that. I spoke to my pediatrician and endocrinologist and they just blame on the fact that I just have bad genes. I have very thick and dark hair on my chin as well has very noticeable hair on my cheeks. I have hair on my stomach, chest, back,and butt. My leg and arm hairs are also very thick and dark. I have cystic acne and have suffered from depression. I started looking into herbs I wanted to know if chasteberry extract (vitex), saw palmetto, inositol, spearmint tea, as well as black molasses will help reduce hair growth and thickness? Also I wasn't sure how many drops (mL) of chasteberry extract I should be taking. I would love to hear your experiences with other herbs as well.

i would advise you to go see a doctor.. if you dont want to then buy a monistat7  and use it how its suppose to be used.

Is that for yeast infection??? monistat7..what does that have to do with hair

hii...i have also same problem like u..also suggest me smthng..i need it..this is vry scarey for me to have such hairs on my face and body..