I am not able to grow my facial hair i am 22 , But I have chest hair ,Pubic hair normal growth , only problem with facial hair ................suggest me tips how to grow

Hi, well maybe you should look at it from a different angle. It does not have to be a bad thing if you don’t have any facial hair. Think how much money you will save on razors, shaving creams, and aftershaves. I’m just saying that you should not worry much. Ask anyone with a beard if they would swap places with you and everyone will tell you that they would.

On the other hand, if you really want to grow some facial hair, you can actually try putting on some shaving cream and then shaving with a razor. Some say that boosts your facial hair, but it sounds more like a myth. Nevertheless, you can try. But I am telling you that is a good thing if you don’t have facial hair. This probably has something to do with genetics.

My main problem is half side beard , my beard growing only right side , When at my teenage i used to put turmeric powder to my face , is there any issue with that

Celebrity
There are many men who can have a hairy chest but cannot grow a decent beard and vice versa, however, I do think that the majority of men who have a hairy chest can grow a good beard. It must be very frustrating for a guy to have hairy legs, arms but not be able to either have a decent beard, if he wants to or even more annoying not to have any or only a few chest hairs.

When I was younger I always thought that any man who had hairy legs and arms 'automatically' had a very hairy chest, but it is not always the case, the first time I saw this was at work, this man had hairy arms like I have but when he took off his shirt to change I noticed that he had hardly any hairs on his chest, it was not because he shaved the hair off, unheard of way back in the 70's but he was disappointed that no or only about 3 hairs grew on his chest, he envied me for having both hairy arms and a hairy chest as well.

I have seen a few other men in that same situation, having a hairy body except on chest or not being able to grow a decent beard, they are in the minority but it's a reasonable large minority.