Im a 15 year old young woman, and like others my age i have unwanted hair on my legs, pubic area, underarms, and facial areas; eyebrows, upper lip. But unlike others my age that i know of i also have hair on my stomach, back, thighs, arms even on the top of my feet. I cant keep up with it, and my passion is performing; dancing, so its even harder, sometimes it stops me from going out in public and having fun with my friends, and i dread summer because of bikinis, shorts, little tops, because of my unwanted hair problems, and no 15 year old should dread summer. I think there is something wrong with me, i am a cacausian so i shouldnt really have this problem, or have it this serious. How could i get rid of this problem, what is wrong with me? is there possibly others in the same boat as me? please help.

Thanks,
=D

Well, dear, i had the same problem, & it really disturbs, i can understand.

So, the best, & best way is to do a "Laser", well yeah, i know it's a bit expensive but that's the only option you have.

Hair Laser is something permanently, i will tell you my story ...

I had my first treatment on December 19, & i need like five more treatments , after five treatments, my hairs won't grow back, but it really depends on the skin & hair, like maybe i will have only four treatments. & after that you will never see hairs on where ever area you want ... you will even feel it with your first treatment, the hair won't grow back.

&, let me tell ya how much i have to pay for it ... i'm doing my underarms, & the bikini area, and i have to pay $300 per treatment plus discount. I also wanted to do my legs, but because it's to expensive i just cancel it ... they told me like for underarms, bikini area and legs, you have to pay like $800 per treatment, and i was like "holly sh*t, it's too expensive, so then i was like i can wax my legs, but can't wax my underarms and the bikini area, and they are not gone charge you for under belly. But, it might be cheap somewhere else, like i'm doing it here in New York City, but in Virginia, it's really cheap, you only have to pay $2000 for full body, and that's it, but in NYC, you have to pay more then $2000 and that too per treatment.

Hope, it helps you ...

i totally understand what ur saying im 19 yrs old and have unwanted hair on my face chin lip underarm legs pubic area feet etc.. and i also wonder WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! lol it could me a hormonal issuue im thinking about going to the doc

I think some people are just hairer than others!
Also if you have quite dark hair it just shows up more, my hair is dark and thick so it's very obvious.

If there is some stuff you can just grow to live with, such as stomach (somewhere I personally never get rid of the hair) then don't worry about it, but there are various options of hair removal or bleaching that you can look into.

If you go to a Beauty Salon and explain your problems I'm sure they will give you some advice but don't worry, you aren't the only one!

Yeh u should just shave ur whole body or wax it all off and waxing last longer but i unno if ur mom will let ya wax though..

Shaving isn't really the best for some areas because it can be very very itchy when it grows back, waxing I suppose is the same.

It would be best to talk to a professional really.

well if she got a bush then she should trim it down with siccors then shave...

A "bush"? I take it you mean pubic hair.

Well everyone has pubic hair and its your choice what you want to do with it, you can shave, wax or just leave it.

ok heres the deal, im 16 and i dont have too much noticeble body hair but i still have some and every inch of my body is covered in hair, whether is just a little fuzz or just regular hair growth. But considering im blonde i thought it was a little strange. so i looked into it quite a bit and even asked my doctor about it and along with the hair growth there were other symptoms so he had me get a blood draw to check out my hormone levels. and suprise suprise! my testosterone was too high and my estrogen was too low and i barely had any progesterone! the symptoms i had along with a lot of hair was i noticed i didn't have any hips (due to too much testosterone), i would have horrible mood swings and i had hot flashes (menopausal symptoms). so if you think that you might have a problem i would definitely ask your doctor to check all your hormone levels! you'll notice such a difference when you get your hormones regulated. everytime i go to doctors like the gyno or something they dont agree with my pediatrician doing this so i recommend going to someone to specializes in the whole hormone area. my deal was just that my body needed a little jump start to begin producing the hormones to the right amounts. i never had period problems or anything so the symptoms are rather small but slight depression (including bad body image) can also part of it. hope this helps!

i am the same and is it normal for a girl to hav hair around ur anal hole?!!and crack??..its horible is it normal??

Try going to your doctor and see if you can i have testes fro Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome. This can cause all the unwanted hair that you have.

i hav poly cystic ovary,ihad da test done,cn ne1 tell me wedr der is a treatment for dis n provided da treatmnt is done,is it guaranteed dat da unwanted hair wont grow back again, and il get rid of dem forevr,in vry upset n worried abt dis,cz iv thick hair on my chest,lower abdomen n thighs,pls reply soon

Well im 31yrs old and i been married for 7years now but i've been with my husband since i was 16yrs old. Anyhow, i wanted a baby and i didnt understand why i wasnt getting preganat... i only would have a menstral cycle (period) every 6months or so. At the time i was glad because "who likes having to deal with a period?", not me... See, i never went to the doctor because i was on my owe since i was 13yrs old and really never had a parent to confide in so when i started noticing i was getting hair on my face, belly, chest, lower back & thighs i never consulted a DR. because im to ambaressed too. It took me 11yrs to get preganat and i was soooo excidted. Unfortunatly i lost my baby at six months. I couldnt understand why but after having blood work done i was dignosed w/ pcos (poly cystic ovary syndrome). I read up on it and this syndrome causes unwanted hair in all the places i grow hair. So you may want to get checked for pcos. Even after knowing whats wrong with me, i cant seem to tell a doctor. Ive been trying to deal with it on my owe and its not working. I cant even tell my best friend or husband because im too ashamed... :( before i found out what the cause was i shaved the hair off. Frist on my face, then on my back and after on my belly because i got preganat and was too embaressed to have my husband and the doctor see how hairy i was but that was a BIG mistake! Now i have to shave all the time and i get irritated in some areas and its just all bad. I dont have the nerve to tell anyone. Please help!!!!!!!

i just used some hair removal creams but it makes my skin black especially underarm s there any solution for that

sometimes is a matter of hormones! so you should really go to a doctor and try to buy some vitamins for a negative feed back to those hormones!