Hi, my name is Nicole I'm 25yrs old and am having a huge problem w unwanted hair. I've tried laser(10 sessions) and this did not work. When doing this she told me I had to shave which caused more hair and now after shaving I am getting these pimple like bumps on my chin, sideburn area and upper lip. This has lowered my self esteem tremendousl, I don't even want to leave my house due to the unwanted hair and bumps. I am disgusted. My skin is horrible, suffering from cuts and little holes in my face due to shaving and plucking. I don't know what to do can anybody please give me some advice?

Many women suffer from unwanted facial hair but you can fix it for sure. There are a few depilatories on the market that you can creme the hair away or find a reputable waxing technician and go that way. Waxing lasts for about 4 weeks. It is not the most comfortable thing to do but the more you do, the better it'll get. Don't shave your face, the hair will come back thicker and will stand out like whiskers.
Whatever area you wax it will be red and maybe a bit swollen, especially your upper lip. Ice packs will work and you'll be good to go in a real short time. I have my brows done every 3 weeks, now i don't feel it anymore when she does it.
Women have brazillian waxes all the time, yikes not me o.O i prefer to shave my business.