Hi! Are there any people here who have had success with herbs for growth of hair? I have been trying to grow my hair for a long time, but in a year, I gained a total of 10 cm, which is not a lot! I want long and beautiful hair too! Can you help me with this? What herbs do I take for hair growth?

I know that some people are going to say differently, but I am not a believer in these herbs. Herbs to make your hair grow just sounds... unrealistic! I know that similar herbs for nails, hair and skin are sold at pharmacies everywhere, but I doubt that they induce magic hair growth.

I have taken hair growth supplements before, and I really do think that they work! I have no idea what herbs are used in the supplement, or even if there are any herbs in the supplements at all. But hair growth supplements help strengthen your hair, and I really believe they make it grow quicker too!

You may want to try a herb called "horsetail" pretty good for hair growth. Also known as silica. This is also good for other bodily needs.