I recently found out my tsh level was 21.866 and my T4 level was .1 so my doctor changed my synthyroid from .112 to .125, I had my thyroid removed 2 years ago. He says I might have some puriturity problems but is going to wait and see what happens since he changed my dosage. I recently have had some eye problems also. I have been seeing my regular family doctor, so should I see a specialized.

wat kind of problem u have in eyes?? i think u should wait for the dose response,to see wether its the pitutary the culprit or not..
do reply take care

The problems I have been having in my eyes are blurred vision sometimes, then sometimes it feels like there is something in my eye and my eye waters.

Having thyroid disease for over 20 yrs I was just doing some research because I am experiencing serious muscle pain, diagnosed as Fibromyalgia, I discovered that it is very important that Synthroid, a T4 hormone, turns into T3 after you take it.

Some people's bodies will not convert Synthroid into T3 and that makes the person still hypothyroid even though TSH levels will show within the normal range.

Very confusing, I know.

My point is upon doing this research I discovered that it is very important that your T4 and T3 are within normal range voiding the results of TSH level. You may want to do some research yourself on this via the internet. I did a search on "thyroid and fibromyalgia" to find this. Even though you do not suffer from Fibromyalgia it is still very useful information for thyroid patients.

Anyone else have any info on T4, T3 levels and serious muscle pain? I have not been to the doctor yet to ask him about my research findings.