Can anyone tell me what a slightly low T4 with normal TSH, T3 and T4 means? These are the results I received. I have no idea how to interpret them. I"ve been told, nothing to worry about, however, I wonder about my symptoms and if it could be something.

Hi Cardu, I understand how it is when you get your test and don’t get anything when you are reading it.  

The THS test is used to measure the functionality of your thyroid. And looking at your results I think that you have a case of hypothyroidism. Now, you don’t have to worry about this too much, because it is very treatable. You just need to consult with your doctor about the proper medication.

However, I wouldn’t let this go without a treatment. If you are experiencing weight gain, of constipation then you are having symptoms of hypothyroidism. Also, dry skin, puffy skin and cold intolerance, along with fatigue and hair loss, are all symptoms of the same disease.

Regards