MY DAUGHTER IS 12 HER BLOOD WORK IS A BIT HARD TO READ THE DOCTOR UNDERLINED TSH-HIGHLY SENS. 0.91 ( 0.36-5.80 IS NORM I GUESS) DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TSH IS I AM HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING THIS OUT THANKYOU DIANE WILLIS

Well, I would say that your daughter’s results are within normal range although closer to the low limit.
TSH stands for thyroid-stimulating hormone. TSH is a hormone that is being produced by pituitary gland to influence thyroid gland to make thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4), which control the body's metabolism.
This test is done to determine if the thyroid gland is working properly.
Low values may indicate that the thyroid gland may be making to many thyroid hormones, which is called hyperthyroidism or that the pituitary gland may not be working properly and not producing enough TSH. If a person has problems with pituitary gland, then they would be experiencing symptoms of hypothyroid which include unexplained weight gain, dry skin, being tired all the time, frequent periods, etc
You didn’t say if your daughter had any previous problems, so that her doctor suspected thyroid gland disorder. The most common symptoms of hyperthyroidism are weight loss but increased appetite, restlessness, sweaty hands, fatigue, frequent bowel movements, heat intolerance, hair loss, overall itching and many more.
Does anybody in your or your husband’s family have a history of thyroid disorders?
When are you supposed to see a doctor again? She should clarify all the results. I hope everything turns out well for you and your daughter. Good luck!