I had a thyroid totally removed about ten years ago and currently I am taking Oroxine 150/200 daily.
In the past few weeks I noted that my body tempereature is very low and I barly makes the numbers on my thermometer.
Where the normal body temp. should be 36.6 (97.88) mine is 35.2 (95.36).
Recently I had a blood test done and both my TSH and T4 are within the norm.
Could you please advise as to how I can remedy this problem and is there any danger if this situation continues.
Regards
Mark

I originally started with an over active thyroid. I drank the radioactive iodine to kill my thyroid so I am now hypothyroid.
During both hyper and hypo my temperature averages 95.1.
My thyroid levels are normal ( with medication) also and I have dealt with this thyroid condition for twenty years. I have never found a way to remendy the issue with my temperature nor does any doctor ever seem alarmed about it being so low.
I really don't think it is anything to be alarmed about. Just remember if you are sick and go to the doctor tell them you always have a low temperature because if it is 98.6,etc. you have a temperature and are fighting an infection.