I would like information on as many natural and holistic treatments for restless leg syndrome that anyone can come up with. Many of my clients report symptoms of PLM and RLS and i would like to know some of the natural ways with which i can help them treat themselves. This information would be intensely appreciated!!
Thanks,
Scott J. Szpila, LMT

scott szpila wrote:

Thanks,
Scott J. Szpila, LMT[/quote

I have experienced RLS and have found that it occurs when I have had msg in my food. The more msg the worse the RLS. Msg comes in many forms and on food ingredient labels under varius other names. Go to truthinlabeling.org for a better understanding. If you take L taurine it can help alleviate the symptoms of msg poisoning as it is the bodies balancer when it comes to gultamite. Also a little baking soda can help too. The best thing is to learn to avoid msg. This means making your own food from scratch and really watching the labels on the foods that you use to learn what it is in. It is being put in almost all prepared foods in the supermarket. The public is being deluged with it. It really messes up the nervous system and can cause all kinds of nervous system diseases. Also it can cause heart attacks because the heart is electrical too. It triggers a fake sense of taste on the tongue by electrically stimulating the taste buds. What it does for them it does for the rest of the electrical systems in the body. It is called an excitotoxin. Americans need to be outraged about this attack on our health. We need to write and petition companies to keep it out of their products. It is a cheap way for them to add a sense of a satisfying flavor to foods without having to go to the expense and trouble of actually having real food that makes one feel satisfied because it really is good. Msg is said to mock the feeling one gets from eating protein. Protein can be expensive. A very good spot to visit to shed light on this subject is http://www.worldhealth.net/p/1008,2049.html Let me know if you helped by this. Thank you.

Yes, for a Natural Solution you may use Progesterone. Estrogen Dominance causes Magnesium and Vitamin B deficiency causing muscle twitching and burning sensation. Avoid Chemical Estrogens and take Natural Progesterone, and correct the deficiencies. EASY.

restlesslegsyndromecure DOT com