Hi, it often happens to me when I lay in bad and trying to fall asleep to have an urge to move my legs for no reason. A doctor told me it’s called restless legs syndrome. Do you know what is the cause of this condition?

Hi, I have a restless leg syndrome too. I know how it feels when you’re trying to fall asleep, but you have this crazy urge to move your legs constantly. I tried many things, but nothing really helped me. I even tried sleeping with soap under my sheets, because I heard from a friend that it helped many people with restless legs syndrome. Maybe I wasn’t persistent enough, but it didn’t help me at all. To be honest, I don’t see the point in doing that! Restless legs syndrome is caused by back surgery or injury, caffeine, anti-nausea drugs, drugs used to treat depression and antipsychotic drugs. In my case, it was a back injury that casued this problem. I had to stop drinking coffee, which wasn’t an easy thing to do.