I strongly suspect that I am suffering from restless leg syndrome, which is very distracting at work. I know that it would be wonderful if I could get the restless legs to calm down but from what I read, the meds offered for restless leg syndrome have many side effects. What about herbs? It would be great if there were herbs to cure restless leg syndrome.

I don't know of any of that type of remedy but I CAN say that meds like Requip DO work well at least for me. My RLS progressed to not just be at night and not just with my legs..I get it anytime of the day and many times it's includes my arms and hands not just my feet and legs. We found by upping the doses of 1 mg once a day to 1 mg FOUR times a day it is totally under control now. It took my nagging my doctor YES...YOU are your own best representative and make the dr listen to you that it is really bothering badly. If he/she does not listen then find another dr. ---I have not had ANY side effects from the Requip at all and swear by it :-D