Hey,
I would appreciate if someone would answer what is restless leg syndrome. Thanks in advance!

restless leg syndrome is neurological disorder. It is often characterized by unpleasant sensation in the legs. This sensation includes pulling, drawing, crawling, tingling, like needles stitching, sometimes this sensations are painful … that is why a person has the urge to move legs for relief. And movement actually provides temporary relief from discomfort.

First of all I have difficilty sleeping and occasionally use prescription sleep meds. If I use "over the counter sleep aids" I automatically get restless legs during the night in reaction to the antihistamine in the drug.
The feeling, while not necessarily painful is very uncomfortable. It's like the leg's nerve endings spasm, relax and then go into spasm again. I can be up all night with it.

I also have restless leg syndrom. It comes with my Fibromyalgia. After so long of missrable nites; I got prescibed Requip. It works really well; It gives you weird dreams, but I sleep all nite.