Hi, I heard that putting soap under my sheet would help me with restless legs. I don’t see any logical explanation for this theory, but it sounds interesting. Was it really helpful to anyone?

I heard about that too. I’ve suffered from restless legs for several years and I decided to try this method. It never sounded like a smart thing to do, but I had nothing to lose. I bought a soap without any perfumes, a completely natural one made of olive oil and rosemary. I put it under my sheet, in the area around my legs. I did it every single night for a whole month, and I didn’t notice any results. I still could’t sleep because of the restless legs. I gave up trying, and to be honest I was very disappointed. I don’t know what I expected that a bar of soap could do, but it didn’t work for me anyway. Maybe it really helped some people, I don’t know.

evanne wrote:

Hi, I heard that putting soap under my sheet would help me with restless legs. I don’t see any logical explanation for this theory, but it sounds interesting. Was it really help
ful to anyone?
[I put a wrapped bar of soap (Jergens) under the sheet of ny bed in the area of my legs and had a wonderful night of no restless legs and have hadgloria none since. It has been at least 6 months. Other kinds of soap also work] Hallelujah! Gloria Keith

Well, regarding RLS ... not sure about soap in the bed ?!?!
But I'Ve heard about a guy who got rid of his RLS within a week using a natural based remedy
and wrote a book 'bout it. Googled it and found book healing report "How I defeated the restless
legs syndrome" by M. Hubner... Maybe this is helpful ? at \
Greetz
Paolo

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

After six months of getting kicked while he slept, my husband went online and found out about the soap thing. We bought a few bars of Ivory soap and put one under the fitted sheet on my side. Ever since, I have had no more issues with restless legs. A bonus effect is that I don't get leg cramps in the middle of the night anymore either! I do have replace with a new bar every 6-8 weeks. Anyway, as crazy as it sounds, it works for me and is certainly worth a try for others experiencing the same.