Hi. I'm 47 year old and for over then a year I'm experiencing some standard menopause symptoms. Because I still had my periods, I believe I was in my premenopause period and I didn’t use any medications to relieve my symptoms.
Now, I my periods are missing for over then a year and I believe that the time has come to think about possible treatment.
I have heard a lot of great stuff about hormone replacement therapy but really don’t know anything about it. Some friends told me that all typical symptoms of menopause can be cured with it and some don’t recommend use of HRT because it can cause cancer. Please tell me what should I do?

Hello. I know some facts about this hormone replacement therapy because I'm in my late 40s and I'm already thinking about possible menopause therapy. It’s never too early for this kind of stuff.
Estrogen and progestin are the two hormone supplements most often used in HRT. They have opposite effects and when woman enters her menopause her progestin decreases and may need some supplements.
Hormone replacement therapy can prevent hot flashes and almost all other menopausal problems.
There are some theories about possible side effects of this therapy and there was a belief that it can cause heart attack, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. But last few years it is proven that that HRT can reduce heart disease risk and has beneficial effects for bone health. Beside this there are some proven side effects of HRT and some of them are bloating, nausea, breast tenderness, vaginal bleeding and fluid retention.

:-( Hi, I had cancer and everything was removed with my glands. Since ive been on the hormone pill, I picked up 15kg. My legs are swollen and I just dont feel like myself anymore. Please help me!!! I am 44 years old and blond with h light skin.