Hello. I'm 40 year old woman and I have some very serious questions to pose. You see, I don’t know am I right but, I think I'm experiencing some premenopause symptoms and I don’t know what to do about it because they’re driving me nuts!
It’s all started about three or four months ago with severe headaches, frequent mood swings and depression. I didn’t recognize these symptoms at the start but later, a friend of mine told me that those are common premenopause symptoms. Later, I started even to suffer from low metabolism, vaginal dryness and water retention. I don’t know how to handle all this. Please help me! What is causing these symptoms and is there any chance I could avoid them!?

Hi. I have read your post and I can say only that your friend was definitely right- you are experiencing all the typical signs of premenopause.
Beside the symptoms you have already experienced there are also several other that can occur like lower sex drive, endometriosis, inability to handle stress and pain in joint and stiffness.
I think you are aware that these symptoms are caused by some hormonal imbalances, lack of progesterone and higher than normal levels of estrogen.
My suggestion is simple- start with some hormone replacement pills. There are several types of these pills on the market and you could even found them in a form of progesterone gel. They can balance your hormones, eliminate premenopause symptoms, and make you feel better.