i am a 17 year old girl and i have some questions about reaching am orgasim when masterbating. i masterbate while on the phone with my boyfriend. when i do it myself, it feels good. When my boyfriend does it, it feels better. There is only one problem, i don't think that i have ever reached an orgasim. I there something wrong with me not reaching one? If so what can i do to help stimulate myself more so that i can have an orgasim? building all this stress is taking a toll, so could someone please help me!!! :'(

Hve you ever felt like you had to pee during masturbation/or during intercourse? If so then you are having an orgasm. You may notice before the orgasm that your body may start to shake. If you feel your about to pee,just pee cause your having an orgasm.

it's quite simple, you will KNOW when you have an orgasm. it's a pretty obvious sensation ;) even for the first time.

not necessarily true, my girl is the quietest thing ive ever seen. she barely tenses up.

I am sure she has never had a true orgasim then :-)

I always get to sensitive b4 i end up having an orgasm can someone help me

i have never had the sensation, i mean i have wanted to pee, and have, but i never knew it was an orgasm,also, it is ok, i masturbate and haw and orgasm about 1 in 4 tries, it just takes someof us longer and if my boyfreind does it it takes about ten minutes of him fingering me, if i use a vibrator it is between 15-20 minutes, it just depends sweetie.

wish you luck.

ive never had intercourse... im 21, so i decided it was time to start taking care of myself.... only problem, i have NO idea how to get myself to any point, but i think im reaching orgasm because it uhm, has spasms a while after and i finally get exhausted... uhm, dunno is this orgasm?

Its like going over the top of a roller coaster. You will know when it happens

I have and it feels wonderfull

Hii I'm Jessica, I'm 13...i have had an orgasm many times from when my boyfriend fingers me It feels like the butterfly tickly feeling you get all through your body when your on top of a high hill and ride down really fast except its really sexual lol and usually u will cum a lot when you have an orgasm Hope I helped

In a nutshell, the best way I could ever explain an orgasm is... This intensity that builds and builds in your vagina , the moment when you think to yourself, " I can't stop now." And u don't want it to end. Finally that intensity in your Lower abdomen just kind of gives way and suddenly everything below is extremely sensitive. Usually organs are accompanied by body spasms .

my experience ... Know your muscles ... Bottom is divided on back part front part in between is vagina ... Relax and contract them like u want to hold the stool /easy one/ and to hold pee .. U may play with em just contracting releasing ... 

The other part is Technic of breathing ... You want to breathe in to belly ... No chest breathing ... during excising with bottom muscles try to breathe in fully to the bottom ... right breathing needs time to practise ... 

to the play itself ... Find ur spot and don't let it go ... You may try to drink a bit before it as fuller bladder may add to feeling ... try different ways : breathing with sound - stop breathing in the right feeling - releasing muscles -contracting muscles ... practice and practice ;) 

Try porn... It'll help :)

Ummm, I'm not really responding to this question versus asking one of my own. I get the peeing sensation a few of you have talked about, and then I get up and go pee for fear of actually peeing. I stimulate my clitoris while also stimulating my vagina and it gets so intense that if I stop, I can't start again. But I'll feel like I have to stop because it feels so good. Am I close to orgasm or have I already had one without realizing it?