I am 25 years old, I have been married for 7 years now, but cannot have orgasim while husband is inside of me, he always say it is so good and hot that he has to pause like every minute, could that have something to do with me not having one? I have orgasimed while he was using his tongue, during our 6th year of marriage. I had one, about 4 times during different sex periods but he's tried over and over again but it will not happen, I can't even get one when I try all the methods of touching myself, nor if I get on top. Are there any other techniques I could try or use besides medicine that I don't want. All I want is to orgasism while my husband penis is inside of me. Can you please help me out with this situation? Thanks Nan

Well, there are stuff you could use to try to increase your sensitivity. Are you saying that you don’t even enjoy clitoral stimulation at all? Are you taking any medications? Certain medication could kill your desire and sensitivity or dry your vagina for no sexual pleasure.

There are these clitoral pumps that use vacuum to bring blood to the clitoris and make it more sensitive and enhance the pleasure. They are used until clitoris is stimulated and then they are removed. I have also seen pumps that make your labia vibrate and this is said to cause tremendous feeling-I haven’t tried it though.
All these bumps need to be carefully used because too much pumping can even cause some damage to the erectile tissue.

Has your husband tried finding your g spot inside the vagina, near the opening with his fingers or with a tip of his penis? You may want to try that.

Look for those pumps online or in a specialized sex-shop under vaginal and clitoral pumps.

Sex fells good but not great. Is the reason I can not orgasm because I am not sensitive enough? Even when I touch myself it just does not do it. What can I do to increase my sensitivety?

I HAVE OR HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. I AM STARTING TO GET THEM OCCASIONALLY. WHEN I WAS WITH THE SAME MAN FOR 6 YRS HE ONLY MADE ME ORGASIM LESS THAN 5 TIMES. THE OTHER GUYS TAKE USUALLY AT LEAST A YEAR TO MAKE ME HAVE ONE. FOR A LONG TIME I THOUGHT MABE I CANT HAVE ONE AT ALL BUT I WAS WRONG. YOU HAVE TO TEACH THEM HOW YOU LIKE IT. IF IT'S STARTING TO FEEL REALLY GOOD DON'T LET HIM STOP. MY EX USED TO DO THAT AND SAY THE SAME THING. ONE WAY I DO SOMETIMES HAVE ONE IS TO GET ON TOP AND INSTEAD OF BENDING MY KNEES I LAY THEM STRAIGHT AND LAY ALL THE WAY DOWN LIKE IM SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH. THEN I THEN I JUST ROCK FORWARD AND BACKWARD LIKE IM ON A TRACK OR SOMETHING AND CONCENTRATE REALLY HARD. TELL HIM WHEN YOU LIKE IT. ANOTHER THING THAT SOMETIMES WORKS IS WHEN HES ON TOP TYPICAL MISSIONARY POSITION EXCEPT I PUT MY FEET ON HIS CALFS WHEN THEYRE BENT AND HE PUTS BOTH HIS HANDS UNDER MY ASS. ONE ON EACH CHEEK. AND THEN DO IT LIKE THAT IT FEELS GREAT AND SOMETIMES IT WORKS TOO.

While laying on your side keep your lower leg straight and have your partner kneel on either side of your lower leg. Have him pick up your upper leg and bend it so your knee is as close to your breast or touching your breast. If he elevates your leg slightly it will also help. This should open your vagina for easy entry. If he lowers himself to a point of almost sitting on your leg he should be in the proper position. But as someone else said don't let him stop during intercourse. If he has an orgasm to quickly then re stimulate him to get him hard again and start over. This position should allow him to get as deep as possible and if he is holding your leg it will free up your hand to manually stimulate your clitoris to add to the sensation. It sounds like this is more his problem than your problem. He seems more worried about his orgasm than yours. I didn't see your age but he should be good for having at least 3 or 4 orgasms a night. Also having him give you oral or having oral together should be very stimulating for you both. If you can get him off orally and then have mutual oral as you get him hard again the feeling of getting pleasured and giving pleasure should help you when you move on to vaginal sex. I hope this helps.

i am 30 years old and been in several serious relationships. i enjoy sex but have never had an orgasim during sex. not sure if ive ever had one at all. most of the time my mind starts to drift off and the mood is lost. i dont know whats wrong with me.....i know i am able to please they guy, but i dont know why i am not able to experience an orgasim.. whats wrong with me????

Hey i am 17 years old, I have been sexually active for almost a year but still not reached an orgasm. I have been in a relationship with someone now for more than 6 months, we have tried everything but nothing seems to work both with oral and during sex. I enjoy them but there not great.

I am a 29 year old mother of 5 children, 3 of my children were delivered normal and the last 2 c-section. It seems to me after I had the c-sections something happened to me that i can no longer have an orgasim while my husband is in side of me. Before the c-sections everything was fine and dandy. I feel like it wants to ejaculate and husband says he can see it trying but it just doesnt get there... why???

Other than that my husband always foreplays with me everytime before sex whether it be fingers, tongue etc. and these ways he can make me orgasim but not ejaculate like I used to. The orgasim is a good thing the not being able to ejaculate or orgasim well hes in me is what sucks... What can I do??? I want to be the squirter I used to be!!! HELP!!!

The most general and effective answer to this question is simply foreplay, foreplay and always foreplay. Most people often underestimate the role that foreplay plays in ensuring that both male and females (most especially females) reach orgasm while having sex. With proper and prolonged foreplay you and your partner will knowingly or unknowingly be building up dynamic sexual tension that is a prerequisite to single and multiple orgasms. Women have been known to have orgasm after orgasm without penetrative sex which means that size and plainly going in on her will not make her orgasm.

Communication is also a very important aspect in the build up to orgasm, your partner should stimulate, touch and fondle all the well known erogenous zones of your body but you are supposed to tell him where and where gives you the most intense pleasure when stimulated. With this knowledge, your partner would concentrate on those areas that pleasures you most and within a short-while you should be able to climax.

more you practice ,more you will reach to orgasm.

HE IS NOT A SELFISH LOVER IT SEEMS HE IS WANTING TO PLEASE YOU. HAVE HIM ORALLY STIMULATE YOU TILL YOU COULD EASILY HAVE AN ORGASM DOING IT ON AND OFF AGAIN THEN QUICKLY INSERT HIMSELF INSIDE YOU AND YOU CONTINUE WITH USING YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR CLITORIS WHILE DOING LEG CONTRACTIONS DEPENDING ON YOUR POSITION - ONCE YOU START DOING IT IT WILL COME EASIER TO YOU - NO PUN INTENDED - THIS WILL WORK . THERE ARE OTHER METHODS FOR YOU TO USE AS WELL - DONT LOSE HOPE

Have you ever found out why you can’t orgasm since your c-sections I had 3 and can’t orgasm now haven’t been able to since the first x