Hi my name is Conner and I am 13. When I jerk off I think I reach orgasm but when I do just this clear sticky stuff comes out of my penis. I do have some hair on by scrotum but not on my penis. If you can answer, when would I be able to actually orgasm semen?

Hi Conner

You are ejaculating semen the clear sticky stuff that comes out is semen.
So your already able to do it early in puberty it is normal for it to be clear and only a small amount.
You are reaching orgasm and ejaculating semen.

But also my penis feels like it’s going to explode which makes me stop but I still have an erejction. Then only a little sticky clear semen comes out. Is this normal until late puberty? I am not sure if I am actually teaching orgasm.  I only last a few minuets .

It’s not really a explosive feeling actually. It’s only on the top of my penis and it is sort of like a tingle feeling. That’s what makes me stop. Then only a little semen comes out.

That tingly feeling you described sounds like your reaching orgasm that really good feeling.
If the semen is forced out just as you get that feeling your ejaculating.
If it just oozes out part way through it is pre cum.
Either way it is normal early in puberty orgasms can be wet or dry and if your not able to ejaculate yet you just need a little more time to develop.

It’s more like a throbbing feeling which makes me stop. But my boner does not go down after. Also I only last a few minutes until the throbbing happenes. Then I stop because it hurts/feels good on the underside of my tip.

Hi Conner

If your only comfortable doing it for a few minutes that's fine just do what you like.
It will happen when your body is ready.
The first time you could have a wet dream ejaculate while your sleeping not pee the bed.
Try not to worry about it this is part of puberty and it happens when your body is ready.
If you have a close friend that you can talk to he is probably having the same concerns.

Thank you for clearifying things.