I can have a orgasm but I can never have a squirting orgasm plz help

i have the same problem and would like some help

Not all girls can squirt and it isn't that big of a deal. Just keep yourself of edge if you want to try... Look at other topics to see how x3

any girl can squirt all girls of any race size etc. to make urself squirt insert ir middle and ring fingers into ur vagina. look for ur G-spot which will be on the upper wall of the vagina.keep rubbing over it.eventually u will feel like u have to pee...u dont that means u are about to squirt! i have heard that it is the most amazing feeling a girl can have so good luck i hope i helped

My suggestion is to do your homework on the female body (even though you "think" you might already know it) as I find the female orgasm to be on the the most incredible things I've ever experienced. Having a phenomenal sex life, and a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, she was never able to have a squirting orgasm. UNTIL I learned a few things that blew me away... SO much to the point that I just recently put together a blog to share what I have learned. I think you might find pretty interesting. Well, at least I hope that you do. Follow the us and you will learn a LOT of very valuable information.

But one of the biggest changes has to do with what your muscles are doing during orgasm. Typically with a clitoral orgasm, your muscles tend to tense up and "in" during climax. In this case, you are going to want to "push" the orgasm out of you. I have outlined some really really great tips over at our blog and I hope you will find them to be quite helpful. It took us years of learning and experimenting before we found the perfect "formula"

Have FUN!!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Everyone can squirt. It just takes practice and patience. Almost no one squirts on their first try.

Are you able to post the address to ur blog.

Call me if you are having a problem with this!!

You may have felt the sensation to pee while orgasming, "it's not pee" your on the egde of having a squirting orgasm and my partner say's. It's more powerful than just a clitoril orgasm she's reckons it's like, when I cum and roll over and go to sleep she's feels the same way. So in saying that it must be a great feeling.

whats your.number...ima need help from u

Hey there let me know what you need help with i will be glad to help you in anyway

see that's the problem, i get right there but i feel so much like i have to pee that i like, tense up!

I guess you just have to relax and ignore that feeling. Probably takes practice.

You must focus on what u are doing switch off yr cell, and take yr time romance yr partner and touch her

on the special places/parts play with her clitto that is where joy comes and soon climax. don,t simple

put yr shaff.deep penetration u can,t please yr partner. if u want to see it invite me for an experiment

I rubbed my G-spot for a LONG time, it took ages but it was totally worth it. I thought I was going to pee at first but then I came and it was the most amazing feeling ever!