When I am messing around with my boyfriend my vagina goes numb like it is over stimulated. (like he rubbed against the clit too much)

I am pretty sure I have never had an orgasm, but I have been to the point to where I have to pee when he is fingering me.

he doesn't just go directly to my favorite spots, he kisses me all over and other things which I like, so I am not bored with it, I just can't see why I can't get off, it's almost like it just goes away is this normal for a clitoris orgasm?

what is the difference in the feeling of a "g-spot" orgasm and a clitoris orgasm?

I have the same problem. My bf kisses me all over and says what gets him off is pleases me. But iam not sure i have an orgasim. He'll ask me and I tell him no and he keeps going. I get really wet but can't tell if I have orgasimed or not, it feels great though.

When you say he fingerd you till you felt like peeing, thats him making you come if u relax enough a clear fluid will cum out. my Fiance has never made me come, the fact is it makes you want to scream and we live with his parents, kinda hard though an orgasim is where you feel ur vagina getting very wet. you just have the explosion thru your body where you scream and ur body just twitches. its diferent for people i guess the only way to explain it is like fireworks through your body. a way to tell if you have orgasimed is when you have your clit is very sensitve for some time after it feels really ticklish,

hope ive helped :)

wifeymaterial 17 uk :) :)

Have to add in my two cents.
I've talked to a lot of girls who've had similar problem to your situation and mine. For some people it's just harder to have an orgasm and it's especially hard to have an orgasm for the first time with some people. It has nothing to do with what your boyfriend is doing or what your doing and everything to do with your body being stubborn. To correct the Guest before me. An orgasm has nothing to do with getting very wet. Some people get extremely wet without ever having an orgasm and some don't get wet UNTIL they have an orgasm it's different for every person. The screaming and twitching seems to be a common action while having an orgasm but not for everyone. The fireworks analogy is almost correct. Generally your body feels like its going to explode/implode if it doesn't let go or release pressure. The peeing thing has almost nothing to do with you orgasming. That happens sometimes, when a guy is inside you and slamming into you it puts pressure on your bladder which is right around that area thus making it feel like you need to pee. The best advice I can give you is to keep at it, practice safe sex, and try something new. Sometimes bring toys or role playing into the situation will turn you on more and bring you a bit closer to going over the edge. If you have friends that you're comfortable enough to ask then ask them what gets them off maybe you could use something similar. After your first orgasm and with a little practice it shouldn't be that difficult to repeat the experience.

:-P When you feel like you have to pee that is your body telling you that you're about to have a orgasm ....when he hits that g-spot you will feel kinda like you have to pee but you really dont your going to cum. tell him to keep going when you get to that spot trust me ...youll feel GREAT :-D

there really isnt any difference between the g-spot and the clitoris.. g-spot makes you want it really bad ....and the other one is a stimulating sensation makes you want to scream ...lol ;-)

the same thing happens to me too......I have never had an orgasm before so I don't know what one feels like....my bf fingers me and he keeps asking me if I have cum and I just don't know if I have I know I get REALLY wet but thats it......

A view from the other side.

From a male perpective, I have found that women orgasm from a variety of different situations. The failsafe method for me though is clitoral stimulation with my tongue following foreplay. The G spot is usually a winner aswell.

I would say though, invest in a rabbit. The battery powered variety, not the large-eared burrowing mammal. Have a nice relaxing bath, retire to a quiet, candle lit bedroom.Explore and experiment on your own. Find out what floats your boat. If you know what gets you to the point of ecstacy, then it's easy to guide your man in the right direction.

I guess you just 'know' when you've had one. If you are not sure, then you probably haven't. But that means you have a lot to look forward to.......

Quote:

my bf has asked me if im about to have and orgasum and told him i need to go to pee but he just kept going... i need new posistions when i have sex with my partner!

is the g-spot to the front or to the back of the vigina and then only about one inch or so inside of her and what dose it feel like

normally this means you are nearly ready to have a orgasm if you feel like your going to pee if he keeps going im sure you will climax xx hope this helped x

That is incorrect about the bladder. The penis actually rubs against the cervix. Women do "squirt". We have a gland that swells and expels liquid. It feels very much like peeing. You will find across the internet a ton of women asking did I pee or did I orgasm? If you let go and let yourself have that peeing feeling that is you orgasming, if liquid comes out its a 99.9% chance you "squirted." Also, it is not the body that is stubborn it is the mind. Our worries and confusion and mental hiccups hold us back more than anything else. Just relax. If you masturbate a lot, both men and women it can effect the strength and the ability to cum, especially as you age or in a long term relationship. Reality cant always compete with a fantasy. Women can much more easily orgasm over and over again rather than men. Let your partner try as the orgasm gets better and better! Some women are unable to cum through penetration and prefer clitoral stimulation, some cum more through penetration. It all has to do with where your G-spot is, the shape of your vaginal canal and your partner's size and shape of his penis, his rhythm and position. Circumcised men actually can be physically unable or harder to have an orgasm. Because they remove the thousands of nerves connecting the foreskin to the shaft sometimes men become overly desensitized or much worse, some feel inadequate because they dont realize they had a botched circumcision. Some men watch too much porn for too many years and that eventually effects their performance, which can be researched online if facing that problem. Most importantly, talk to an experienced and educated female friend or research your questions rather than asking people on a forum who will only most likely project their own limited experience. Good luck! It seems like you enjoy penetration best. Maybe to send you over that edge, rub your clit yourself while he penetrates you so that you have control over the sensitivity, etc.

Ok so the thing is idk if i have came before. Ive had sex multiple times and only twice i have had the same feeling. The last time i had sex i had to tell him to stop because there was the pressure in between the end of my belly and the start of vagina, that pressure i had i don't know what is was, i think he was hitting my g- spot but it just got so intense and i have never had that feeling before, i wanna say that it was making me very close to cuming but i want to say it was just my g-spot. I feel bad for telling him to stoo, but the pressure was just to much to handle.
Any advice?

Any advice?