During sex I often have a heavy flow of fluids. I mean a lot of fluids two or three times during sex. It just gushes out like pee and the bed is soaked. Frow what I have heard and experienced vaginal cum does not flow out like that. Could I be urinating instead of cuming during sex? If so how can I stop this.

You are a girl who can squirt, this happens to some women involuntarily when they cum, this is probably just an anomalie, You're someone who cums differently than others, I'm not sure, but it does sound like vaginal ejaculation

You are 1 ov those lucky women who can ejaculate . as i dont know the details of ur masterbation but as much as i think its not urine , if you hav P2P sharing then you can download squirt videos . may be it will help you understand what you are experiancing , or you can also contect me at **** so may be i will send you some videos that shows female ejaculation.
Regards .

**edited by moderator**

this is not urine , its ur cum . 95 % sure .

you are 1 of those luckiest girls who can ejaculate and enjoy maximum sex . The Urine usually does not come unintentinely during sex , what come during sex is female cum , it does'nt happen to every women .

If you hav p2p sharing , download squirt videos so you would be abel to learn more . and you can also contect me so that i will guide you more on this issue , ****

**edited by moderator**

All women can ejaculate.
Google it.
Every single women can.
:)

YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU ARE RIGHT. BECAUSE I EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING. OTHERS DO NOT KNOW, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT EXPERIENCING THIS. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, I KNOW BECAUSE THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. YOU THINK, OKAY MAYBE IF I GO TO THE BATHROOM TO EMPTY OUT MY BLADDER IT WON'T HAPPEN. BUT IT STILL DOES. iT FIRST HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS WITH MY MATE AND WE WERE FORE PLAYING. IT'S CRAZY I KNOW. BUT YES, IT IS URINE.

IT IS NOT URINE....
Google Female ejaculation. I'm 42 and just experienced this for the first time this past month.....and I ALWAYS empty my bladder first.

It can happen now if its happening to you it depends are you drinking a lot before you start sexually acts

I "squirt" everytime I have an orgasim. At first, I was scared it was urine, and was quite embaressed, until I discovered, it's actualy a female ejaculation. I'm positive that is what you are experiancing.

this happens to me too, hense why i am on this website to begin with! I think to myself this feels like pee and when he goes back in after i "cum" it feels like pee, it doesnt smell and it soaks my bed, and at the same time i do it mulitple times and quite a bit at that, and i urinate everytime b4 we start, so i find it hard to believe that I can pee that much at one time especially when i go hours a day without urinating, I think its ejaculation, but im not 100% poistive! I wish i knew for sure cuz it is quite embarrassing, but luckily my mate and i are very comfortable with eachother which makes it easier! Good luck my fellow females and if someone ever does come up with 100% right answer please post it for the rest of us!! :-D

I've been experiencing this for the last year or 2 and it is definitely urine! For me, I end up peeing instead of even having an orgasm. I climax, but it doesn't follow through, instead I pee. Sooooooooooooooooo frustrating!!!!! Has anyone else ever experienced this? My partner doesn't want to be with me sexually anymore because she's disgusted with my "problem". I'm on lots of medications... I've heard of meds decreasing your sex drive, but not your ability to orgasm.

This is generally a sign of a "G" spot orgasm. Look it up. It IS NOT urine, has no smell, or is likened to wheat, honey; sweetness. Some partners are uncomfortable with this type of orgasm, but an experienced partner LOVES this.

yes women do pee during sex. either you pee or cum. its not impossible. i pee during an orgasm everytime. weaknes in my bladder but it feels all the same just doesnt smell or taste the same lol. if u think your going to pee keep going and see if u pee or cum real hard. happy findings!!

It is achieving the next level.....for real....do not question.....

yeah so i have the same problem. i squirted while masturbating and i do not really know what an orgasm feels like. i just started so i squirt a lot. everyone says i am lucky but i am kinda scared of what people will think