I am married an i have never had a vaginal orgasim. My husband gets depressed sometimes, because he thinks it's his fault. What can I do to achieve this orgasim.

Have you tried doggy style? Or maybe laying on your back and masterbating to have a "clit orgasm" first and then as soon a you have the clit orgasm try sex in the doggy style position - I'm not sure if it will help but it usually works easier for me when I'm in the doggy position. Good Luck

This is a very politically incorrect answer but unless your partner has a large penis, I don't think you will have a strictly vaginal orgasm with him. Let me explain. I have had two partners. One was small and I only enjoyed oral and clitoral stimulation with him. His penis would always slip out during sex and he was never able to do deep penetration.
I never had a vaginal orgasm with him.
With my husband, who is well endowed, I have orgasms that feel like waves inside of my vagina even without his stimulating my clitoris in any way. I say his size has something to do with it because I feel filled up inside and the waves of the orgasms start deep. The best way to experience this is "doggie style" or with the man behind you while you slide up and down on his penis. Vaginal orgasms are stronger and longer lasting and feel like deep waves.
Try those position with your husband while you squeeze his penis tightly with your kegels muscles. Good luck.

if you wanna cum real hard, DP is the way to go.......let me tell you about me and my girl,

ive had quite few girlfriend and have never had a bad sex life, !! im not massive , i know im between 6 and 7 inches with good girth,,, im a rucby player with a good body., and it didnt matter what i did with girls would climax..

Then i met the love of my life, and we'd been together about 8 week and we only had foreplay, oral , 69, fingering wanking.. it was amazing for us both amazing..

i could not make her cum by having sex with her
the G spot, was the only thing that made her cum, 2 fingers in side...

as you can guess ,, 2fingers werent exactlly that exciting after 3 months..

i asked he about her clit and she told me it didnt work and the girls over rate the clit, she said it was ok, nice and she told me she would never cum by rubbing the clit,,,

i went stright out and got her a vibrator,, and she was right,, her clit was broken
when she uses it in side her she dosent push it in and pull it out,, she just keeps it in and wiggles it a bit,,( i mean a really small wabble)... and that how she like sex, no thursting, no clit,,, just (wiggling)

this did my head in. and made me feel bad about not making her cum.

one day i asked her if she wasnt you stick it in her ass because you can cum that way,,,
i dont know why matbe because it after that we have nothing more to do with the vibrator, i found it really turned on and drity,,, and the second it was in her bum, i just wanted to be in her,,,
i jumped on
and me make love for about 2 min and we bout had massive orgasams, her whole vagina was buzzing,

i dont know if it was becase it was up her bum or becase she had both holes filled or becase it made my penis vibrate but what ever it was we both liked it,

our sex life is amazing, i feel like a like man again,

an example of our sex went from sex where she didnt cum, to sex where she didnt cum and i fingered her after,
to oral to make me cum and get it out the way, and then dp with me in the front the after she cum a few time, i the have anal sex with her and she cum a few more time...

i not bigging my self up, but the last time we had sex because i had all ready cum before we started i lasted ages, and because of dp and anal sex she climaxed 6 time over 50 min .....

YOU have to open up and figure out exactlly what gets you off and do it

oh NEVER go ass to mouth or ass to vagina even if you change condoms,,, sex is dribbly and mess anyways with lube, (please take care)

but apart from that have fun

I understand the positions your recommending but what pace should he go, fast and hard or slow and stroking. My husband has tried to make me cum doggie style and it takes me a while before I start feeling like Im cuming and by then he has cum and we also tried when I ride him but he cums even faster. So in you experience is it the tempo or what? he has a 9 inch penis and I have'nt fully enjoyed it in 8 years . Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Every female is different from every other female and every male is different from every other male. Which makes every couple unique. Honey, you just gotta figure out what makes you rock. If he is willing, and it sounds like he is, then you two just gotta try different stuff.

What's good for me might not be good for you. I like it hard and fast, doggie style, with a slick clit, but only me massaging it with two fingers in a certain direction. Some like it slow, but slow doesn't do anything for me.

Yes, I've had several partners and I can tell you, the size does matter. But that doesn't mean you should ditch your partner and find another. Just find a different way to get off and you'll both be happy.

Besides....9 inches? Dang girl, size isn't the problem in your case. I'd say you just gotta figure out what works for both of you.

Also, sometimes as we age, physical problems can cause a woman to go cold. Other things factor in too, like getting bored with the same old thing in bed, bored with your partner, disfunctional family/marital problems, money problems, problems in general that are a distraction, etc. One, some or all of the above could cause problems in the bedroom.

Good luck to you, sweetie.

The answer is, there is no "answer", every woman is different, thus being stimulated in different ways. I have never been with two woman who get off from the same things. There are certain things you can do/try that usually yield great results. The bottom line is that you have to see what feels best for you, but dont get stuck doing only that, you have to switch it up or it will start to become numbing to you and him. You asked about tempo...you have to change it up. Slow, then fast, then deep, then slow again. I have found that when you go real fast and hard (hitting the clit with my pelvis on the in stroke) then go super slow and only put the tip in, sort of like a tease, then slam the whole thing back in again, ensureing to hit the clit...they love it! Most mens penises are curved to the left...who knows why. Anyway, if you lay on your right side and have him on his knees with your right leg in between his and your left leg across the left side of his body, you can use that curve to your advantage. In that position the curve will make his penis really put pressure on your G spot. Another thing that really works is to have him, or you apply pressure to your stomach, just below the belly button. This will push your G spot in more, which will make his penis hit it more often and with more force. Anal is another thing that woman love, once they get over the fear of it. It usually takes about 3-5 times before you will like it, but then you will looooove it. Use the 1, 2 lube method. lube one finger, slide it in and work it for a bit, then use two fingers, then let him slide in there, geeeeently. You can also try laying on your back with your legs tight together and him on top with his legs spread over top....sort of a roll reversal I guess. By having your legs tight, you will make your vagina tight too. You may have to spread em to let him in there, but then close em back up again. Again, try light pressure on the stomach in that possition too. You can try him fingering you with two fingers and pushing them in as far as he can with his palm facing up. Once they are all the way in, tell him to move his fingers in a "come here" type of motion. This will rub his finger tips across your g spot.

Most of all, just have fun! Get comfortable with your body and experimenting with him! You will find what works for you!

Most women cannot have an orgasim without first having some clitoral stimulation. Also, the size of his penis really does NOT matter! The top 2/3 of the vagina have few to no nerve endings, so have him try oral with you before intercourse or try a viberator before sex. You must be 100% comfortable with your body so you are able to relax, most women that can't orgasim is because they are to tense. It will probably feel like you are going to pee, but it's not pee! So let it fly, Most women will release 1 cup to 1 quart of fluid! So be prepared to get the sheets wet! Hope this helps you out, all my information is correct, not what I've heard from friends, or personal experience, this information is from experts. Good Luck!

Try getting him off first with a blow job and then have foreplay for about 20-30 minutes. His erection will come back and he will last a lot longer. When you are have doggie style intercourse, have him vary his speed and you stimulate your clitoris at the same time. Also, he can insert one or more fingers into the vagina while having doggie style intercourse with you and stimulate your G-spot which is about 2-3 inches inside right behind the clitoris.
There are also vibrator rings you can buy and slide onto the base of his erect penis before he inserts it into your vagina.

My wife had never had a vaginal orgasm after twenty years of marriage with me.  She had experienced more intense orgasms prior to meeting and with other men.  I can give her clitoral orgasms orally or with my fingers.  We finally decided to experiment a little with sex and had a threesome.  We met a man online and then at a bar before deciding to try this.  He was very athletic and an alpha male.  I have about a six inch penis and his was nine inches and much thicker.  Just a few minutes after he entered my wife I saw her have her first vaginal orgasm with me present.  It was super intense and he was able to keep hitting her spot causing her skin to flush and her body to work in harmony with his.  She no doubt enjoyed his size but also his attitude and strong body played a big part in her enjoyment.   Our sex life actually improved afterward as we explored the cuckold lifestyle.  She gets her sexual needs met by him and when we have sex she helps me understand my submissive role and it takes the pressure off to please her.  I know this sounds strange but its nature. The stronger survive and improve the species by being better at sex.  Women want sex from the alpha male because it feels better.  There larger cocks create more stimulation coupled with their stronger bodies women get more sexual satisfaction.  Human females find mates that can meet their needs for raising families.  Once that is met and if their man isn't an alpha they may seek this satisfaction from another man.  Not all women have this option as the alpha also needs to be aroused and many women don't interest the alpha.  

The deep spot orgasm is the utopia of orgasm. Some women may claim clitoris orgasm is the same. It is not. Deep spot gives me waves of multiple orgasm pleasure. However, your partner needs to be well endowed. At least 7 inches. The size of his penis head also makes a huge difference. The rim of the penis head massages the deep spot provides such an awesome sensation. Trust me. I get clitoris orgasm too. Its not the same. Don't stop there. Every female can have a deep spot orgasm. You just need the right partner.

I'm well endowed but I never got them to cum for me until I did this. She sits facing me "cowgirl style" while I rub her clit with my thumb and lick her left nipple while I f**k her. That makes her cum real hard everytime. When she gets so turned on she does the bouncing and starts to f**k me she is close. Having a big penis may work on you but I've had a lot of girls tell me that getting pistoned with a big penis hurts them. They like it for a while but then like slower, rhythmic f*****g with clit and nipple stimulation to make them go "Wooooooo!"

I must share my story with women, whom have never orgasm before. I am 44 years old and I have just achieved vaginal deep spot orgasm for the 2nd time in my Life. The first was when I first had sex, when I was 18 years old. The young lady named, Yvonne who replied is correct, you need the right partner. He has to be well endowed, at least 7 inches, the size of his penis head makes a huge difference, especially the rim of his penis head. Why? Because it massages the deep spot which provides such an awesome sensation! I achieve deep spot orgasm, every time we have sex. (Meaning if we have sex 3 times a day, I achieve orgasm at least once out the 3 times in that day) It is the most exciting feeling to have at 44 after not achieving it with my ex-husband of 12 years and past lovers before I was married.

The best position;
Lie flat on your back with no pillow behind your head. Him on top nestled and positioned just right on top of you, his pelvis and your pelvis should meet with him slightly slouched down about an inch from your vagina. (This position will enable him to thrust up and into your G-spot). Extend your legs out and down to the sides.. He would have to be about 1 inch up off your body while thrusting long, fast strokes, consistently for several minutes. Then BAM, you will achieve deep spot vaginal orgasm just like that!

try with other men and sizes, there is good doctor here is spain.
I have a lot, on my back, legs open and floating, and penis and p***y same hight and in and out,so easy

If both partners are over weight