Hey, my names Anna-Kate and I'm 14 years old. I've never had an orgasim. See this is really embaressing because whenever I think I'm about to have an orgasim; pee comes out. :( I make sure that I got the bathroom, or don't have to pee before hand.. but it's not working. I just feel like I should be able to have one. I know this is probably very uncommon and weird... but I would just like some help. Alrighty thanks. :)

Health Guru
Hi AnnaKate just a quick question are you sure it is actually pee?

It's clear but it smells like pee. :(

Health Guru
And I take it your making that happen by rubbing your clitoris?

it could be that u did have an orgasm and that it just seems like its pee is it sticky?

Sometimes when a woman has an orgasm, a clear fluid will come out. Sometimes it's a little, sometimes it's a lot. It's perfectly normal and completely healthy. It's called female ejaculation or in slang terms "squirting". Many women find that it is a much stronger orgasm when they "squirt". So keep doing your thing and enjoy. Just put a towel under you for easy clean up.