I have been with different partners and have tired different things but i still can't seem to have an orgasim. I have never had one masturbating, oral sex. or intercourse. Nothing seems to work. Is there something I should know about?

Well, masturbation may not be pleasurable to all women. For example, when I was younger I didn’t enjoy masturbation but later on I figured out I didn’t know how to please myself. I did enjoy rubbing actually but nothing else.

I can’t figure out what your problem may be considering that you have been with different men. It can’t be that all of them were that bad. It is hard to say when you didn’t say what you have tried and I reckon that whatever I mention wouldn’t be good enough for you.

Ok, I will just say that I get orgasmic when both my clitoris and my G spot are being stimulated. Also hands on breasts and at the lower part of my back where the nerves for this part of the body are. Massaging lower part of the back, just above the gluteus sets me on fire especially if I am having those other things mentioned stimulated.

The more zones covered the better feeling. Touching my face during sex as well as my lips is really good. Tell me, do you ever get really excited and then can’t orgasm, keep losing orgasms, or you can’t get close to orgasm either?

It does feel really good. And I can feel it in my stomach. I just can't finish. But I can give myself one, by rubbing never by intercourse. Is there anything I can do? I have had 3 sex partners and non have been able to do it.

Dear sweetaspie555, When I was conducting clinical research trying to determine the cause of neurological back pain (besides the vaunted herniated spinal-disc theory) I determined that many women with a history, or currently experiencing low-back pain had problems with orgasm. What was "wrong" is that they had a subtle autoimmune disease that affected the sciatic, posterior femoral cutaneous and the pudendal nerves deep in the buttock. The result was low-back pain and neurological abnormalities (often subtle) to the legs, but also, since the pudendal nerve innervated the labia and clitoris the female patients had semi-numbness of the clitoris and, therefore, had trouble reaching orgasm. A simple test: Since the inferior labia majora is innervated by the pudendal nerve simply "pinch" the inferior aspect of it and then "pinch" the inside of your thigh since it is innervated by the femoral nerve (that comes from the abdominal area anteriorly) and if the skin of the inside of your thigh is more sensitive than the inferior labia majora that proves that your orgasm problem is neurological in nature. Some women have a history of having some pelvic pain also, but low-back pain is the most common medical problem that goes along with it. Treatment: there is one, but you can communicate directly with me to learn more.

Yours, Norsk10

Norsk 10 Please tell me which auto immune disease affects the sviaativ, posterior femorial cutaneous and pudendal nerves deep in the buttock. I have an auto immune disease and this sounds exactly like what is happening to me. It's been challenging to try to findout what is happening to me and you have explained it well here. I have been diagnosed with UDCTD, but my physician couldn't explain this. I would appreciate education regarding this matter. Thank you. Alexandra2012