how can i know if my hymen is broken or not??
does feelin the uterus openin & closein break the hymen?
plz i need to know

not exactly.cos am also confused.i've not had sex before yet most of the time while bathing,i feel my utherine opening.dont know if the hymen could be broken by that.

Okay so my bf fingered me and he kind of kept twisting his fingers inside my vagina. When we were done and I went home I didn't take a look ay my vagina. But later when he went to finger me again, he barely put his finger inside and it kind of stung. I coudn't let him finger me because it hurt. So when I went home that night I looked at my vagina. I like... spread the flaps and nothing was dangeling... but right in the opening there was this tissue there. I can still pee and everything, lol but he can't finger me because it hurts too much. He doesn't know, I'm embarrased to tell him. Like I said, nothing is hanging... but there's this tissue that's totally blocking the hole of my vagina opening. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I'M REALLY SCARED I WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX OR ANYTHING. Oh, and there is nooooo way I'm going to a doctor for surgery! I'm only fifteen! HELP ME I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO! If you guys reply then just email me. Don't reply on here. d: My email is: ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
PLEASE HELP MEEEE! D;

well me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time after two years. and it hurt really bad.
so i made him stop after about 10-15 minutes.
and then i went to the bathroom to see if i was bleeding and iwas
but only slightly.
and we tried again but it hurt everytime.
i thought that once you had sex and your cherry was popped.
then it didnt hurt anymore.

so was my cherry popped err what?

Am 18+ years old girl, am in a relationship with a man of above 30 years of age. He touches me most of the time and I felt pain. But I didn't see any blood,and I can feel that there is a hole in me but I didn't feel that any thing got broken in me , Please am I still a virgin.