I'm 16, and I've been dating the same boy for over 2 years. We have not had sex, and I'm still a virgin. Recently he has began to finger me, and he's moved up to using 2 fingers. It hurt at first, but I never bled. I can also almost fit 3 fingers inside, without bleeding.

I use tampons, and ride a bike. I was also in a dance class last year.

I just wanted to know, is it possible I've lost my hymen? I've looked in a mirror, like people say, but I don't see a hole, or a crescent shape or anything.

Last time he came over, he got really rough, and it hurt a little bit, but I told him to stop. I never bled, but I got sore for a couple of days.
Help...??

In one survey, only 43% of women reported bleeding the first time they had intercourse, indicating that the hymens of a majority of women are sufficiently opened. Also hymen can be very durable and require minor surgery if it has not corrected itself by puberty to allow menstrual fluids to escape but since you had sex few times i think you are closer to the firs example.
You can contact me via my website regarding ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BF AND HAD SEX FEW TIMES DUE SOME REASONS WE CANT GET MARRY SO I HAVE TO MARRY SOMEONE ANOTHER I WANT TO ASK CAN I BLEED ON MY FIRST NIGHT SINCE I LOST MY VIRGINITY IS THERE ANY WAY