i didnt bleed, so im guessing it didnt, unless it did whilst wearing a tampon. he was wearing a condom, i dont know if it tore at all, i dont think it did, and he didnt go fully in, tell me my chances please. im sh**ting it.

Same happened to me...

I'm so worried..

Cause i'm way to young to get pregnant..

Sorry can't help but i feel your pain...=/

since he wore a condom and didn't go in all the way then chances are you'll be okay. and it may of also broken from sports and some girls are born without one. plus it can stretch without breaking too. 95% positive ur fine. =] :-D

hii, my boyfriend says he entered only his glans in me and didnt go in any further. i was drunk i dont remember if there was any special pain that indicates whether he broke my hymen or not. but i DID bleed, not so much bleeding, and not for long, but there was blood. what could it have been? and could i have bled because my hole got wider by his penis which lead to a stretch in my hymen and not actually BRAKING the hymen? i have so many questions. Help me find out whether im a virgin or not :(.. Thank you

Ok I'll clear this up for you. You had sexual intercourse. Whether or not your heymen has officially broken or not is irrelevant. You are not a virgin. His penis entered your vagina.

Oh god... Really?
Honey, of course you're not a virgin anymore. I'm not sure if you know but even if it's just the glans going into your vagina, still counts as the penis going in. Thus, you're not a virgin.
And also... I don't think any guys would just 'put their glans in' and take it out. If they go that far, they'll go all the way in. Sorry if I sound intimidating. I'm not trying to be a bad person... Just trying to prepare you for whats coming up in the future.

and don't worry. Losing your virginity isn't a bad thing... If you're over 16