I am 13 n I just learned that when I turn 16 I have to go to an appoinment were the doctors check inside ur vagina. I'm worried I broke my hymen. I have masterbated before. With hairbrush handles and pens. I once used a vibrator but I didnt actually put it in. I still got an orgasm though. I have never had bleeding except when I'm on my period. N it still kinda hurts when I put in a tampon or a finger. I wanna no if I have broken my hymen. Please help.

Well, it can often be difficult to tell. Many girls lose their hymens without having sex, through rough play, exercise, horseback riding, masturbation, if it involves penetration, etc. Some women have their first sexual intercourse with no pain and no bleeding. You can get a mirror and look to see if there is a thin membrane of tissue stretched partway across the opening of the vagina just beyond the base of the inner lips of the vulva. Be gentle when inserting fingers into the cervical opening. The area is very delicate. If you insert hard enough to break the hymen, you may experience a small amount of vaginal bleeding.

If u were to use a mirror, shood the vaginal hole be open or closed?

Is there always vaginal bleeding when your hymen breaks?

It should be open. Sit on a chair or couch with your legs spread. Sitting this way will put you at the proper angle to see the vaginal area in the mirror. This posture also will make it easiest to insert your fingers at an appropriate angle so as to not cause pain. During the first intercourse, there is a possibility of bleeding occurring due to the rupturing of the hymen. However, there is no guarantee of this. There is also no guarantee that the bleeding that might occur during the first intercourse is due to the rupture of the hymen, or from the surrounding tissues of the vagina. There is also no tissue that comes out either, as the hymen tearing during the first intercourse does not make it fall out of the vagina, but rather fall back in and is then reabsorbed into the body. You'll find more information here
https://www.steadyhealth.com/how_to_check_to_see_if_your_hymen_is_in_tact_t118418.html

Ok so I no during intercoarse anal is an option. Is it okay to do deep anal while masterbating?

I'm 14 and i want to know if my hymen is broken. When i was little all i did was gymnastics all day for like 3-4 days a week. I'm not sure if i still have my hymen or not coz when i look it looks like there's a round red part that looks like it's part of me but i can stick my finger in below it. I haven't tried getting my finger in any further than the bend in my finger (in the middle), but i think my hymen may be broken. i'm still confused on how it looks so can you tell by what i described if i still have my hymen? Help please!!!!

*Oh and when i stick my finger in i go like diagonally up.? Is that definetly my vagina?

P.S. I'm same one that did gymnastics and all that.

Im new to this im 13 is it ok if im feeling wet in my area?

Yes it is ok if your feeling wet it is a sign that your period is coming (if you don’t already have it) and it helps to clean the vagina you shouldn’t dry it up because that might cause infection I’m a 13 year old girl