Hi I'm 16 years old and I masturbate quite often. I hump pillows and I stick stuff up there and sometimes I finger myself. But I don't know if I'm still a virgin or not, or if my hymen has broken. I've never had sex before so here it is. Last night I was humping a pillow. I had my panties on and I had about 5 pairs of socks inside my panties. They were shoved in to feel like a penis. I started to hump the pillow. I humped it really hard, legs spread wide apart. I humped like I never did before. I felt like I needed to pee. I started to orgasm. The humping felt so goooood! I started to go wild and hump it so hard. The socks really helped. I felt like I was having sex! By this time I was humping for well over an hour. Then it started to hurt so I stopped. My vagina hurt for the rest of that day, and all night. The next day it didn't hurt anymore. I think I broke my hymen. I'm not that sure. All I know is that it hurt after I'd been humping with 5 pairs of socks in my panties that were digging into my vagina. Has my hymen broken??

Your vagina was probably sore from the socks rubbing on it. It is unlikely your hymen is broken after this because the socks did not go right up into your vagina, however you may well of broken it another time, sometimes it breaks away when you're on your period, and you don't notice. 
Having no hymen does not make you any less of a virgin, it just means a silly bit of skin is no longer there - lots of girls even lose it playing sports!
You are a virgin until a penis enters your vagina :)

If you didnt bleed it probably didnt break but sometimes it rips from playing sports or doing gymnastics its not a bad thing sex for the first time will be just as good