Do you maintain an address book? I suck at keeping up with addresses. Every year this time I have to scrounge to find all my friends or wait to get a card from them to return one to their address label. I suck. This needs to be a new years resolution, keeping addresses. How do y'all do it?

If it's people from the board, I tend to not keep them as a respect for their privacy. I ask every time I need it.

Personal: addy book. Stays with me. I also have one for the house.

I don't make a point of keeping riff raff addresses, fortunately for them, I don't make a habit of keeping anyone's address. I was just meaning any addresses, friends, family, everyone. I need a book I guess.

I keep 'em all upstairs - names, addresses, phone numbers, the whole lot.

Thanks for asking, Pete. :P

You only write to/call yourself?

Palm Pilot via Outlook

Mrs. Boiler tracks them all via an address book.

I have an address book that I've had for 15 years now. It's got every single address in it under the sun. I have to really study it sometimes to remember which address is right.

We're living in the dark ages. We use an adress book. :hysteria:

i have an address book too.

i still have other lists floating around-- college friends, DH's work list, RR card list, they're anywhere they turn up. no order whatsoever.

I had to ask my mom for my three siblings addresses the other day. I had no idea other than what state they lived in.

Outlook, before that I had a spreadsheet with all the addresses

We have an old-fashioned roll-a-dex. It's 25 yrs old but it has all the addresses of everyone we know. I weed it out every now and then. It sits near our phone.

I have an address book that is badly outdated.

My wife also has an address book that is so full she has taken to putting sticky notes in it, when there are changes.

Once every 4 years or so, I get motivated and buy a new one, and start all over again.