Is it strange to interview your own replacement?

I've never had to do this before, and it was just weird to sit there and talk about my job to someone that potentially will take over.

Has anyone else ever done this? How did you feel about it?

Yep.

It was weird.

I had to sit there for two weeks and make sure every last thing was documented, so it was an inordinate amount of time with this person.

Well...I got to know the guy that stole my ex-girlfriend from me....does that count?

I insisted on it when I left my last job before I came to where I am now, because I really liked my old boss and wanted him to have someone good to work with. Plus, who knows the job you do better than you? Most bosses I've had have no clue what it is I really do. (Come to think of it neither do I )

"now Susie, let me show you the most important part of your day...these are your new imaginary friends at Riff Raff." :fubby:

Different thread dude.
Sorry to hear about it though.

Yes and definitely weird. It also p!ssed me off that she didn't do things my way :x

That's exactly what it's like. The girl yesterday asked if there was a lot of down time. Technically no, I'm just a slackah!