Hello, folks. I fell during my regular basketball game with my friends. It seems I hurt my knee. I went to the doctor's and he stabilized it. I would like to know how log before my knee injury will heal. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me that. Bye!

Hi, there. Knee injuries can be difficult. I fell on my knee during my regular ice skating last year. I couldn't use that leg for almost a month and a half. After that, I went to physical therapy. It lasted for months. Just be patient and know that a positive outcome must be if you follow the rules. It would be best to ask your doctor. He will advise you best. Good luck!

Hi there,
It all depends on the severity of the injury. Knee is very complex joint and it has many parts so the injury can be different for every person. Do you know if you broken any bones in your knee? Do you have any bruising in your knee? Have you using any medication for the pain that you have in your knee? In my opinion your knee should be fine in couple of weeks but this means that you have to have a plenty of rest and not to stress out your knee at all. I hope that this was helpful in any way and that you knee will be fine soon.

All the best
Danella