Hi, I am 23 years old male and I am training basketball. On my last training I felt strong pain in my knee and it makes me to quit training. There is not swelling around my knee but I feel pain when I flex it. I am worried because of it as i don't know how long would I pause with my trainings and if it would have some bad impacts on my playing of basketball.

Hi, it is very hard to talk about your knee injury without x-ray. According to these facts you have mentioned there may be two reasons for your injury. First might be that you have injured your meniscus, cartilage in knee make your knee moves smoother. The second one might be injuring of your knee ligaments. According to the fact that you mentioned I guess that your ligaments are not destroyed or cut so you would feel better with several days of rest and some physical therapy. On the other hand if you have injured meniscus it may even finish with knee operation, but I suggest you to may x-ray of your knee.