I would like to hear if knee rehab is wanted if the knee is lightly injured? I am a regular runner and strange thing happened five days ago- I fell while I was running and nothing…I just kept on with running went home and after I got shower and dinner I started feeling this sharp knee pain and it still lasts even after 5 days. I am not able to walk and can't think of running these days for the sharp knee pain I feel. Do you think I need some knee rehab?

Well some knee rehab is needed here it is obvious for you have this knee pain for days and that is not good so you need to have some medical control just to see what is that about precisely –anyway it must be some inflammation caused by your injury which if left untreated might cause some further injuries so in that case you would need some knee rehab treatment. So first you try with some ice packs and compression in combination with some anti-inflammatory meds of the pain is persistent. But it is always better to get a medical advice just in case if it turns out you have injured your knee much badly so maybe you could also need some physical knee rehab that usually treats around knee muscles and also one of the knee rehab form might be some exercises on treadmills or bicycles at your home and I don't think it lasts longer than 2 or 3 weeks.