I must ask for an advice. I have a problem with my knee. I use to practice karate few years ago. During training I have a knee injury. After that every time I make sudden move I fell sharp pain. Now I would like to jog sometimes. But I must stretch that knee before jogging. I have found a lot of ways to stretch leg but does anyone know how to stretch a knee?

I know what you are talking about. It is very hard to find knee stretching exercise. I had a similar injury. It is sad when you have to give up training. But here it is; knee stretching of course. You should stand on the left leg and put your hand on the wall to support. Then cross the right knee behind the left so that your legs form "X". Use the body weight to stretch right knee. You should do it for 20 seconds and then do it with other knee.