almost 10 years ago I had a ACL reconstruction in my right knee. I'm 29 years old and a Police Officer. Two weeks I was wrestling with a suspect and went down pretty hard on my right knee. No pain at the time but a little scraped up. three days later I experienced burning pain while bending the knee. Pain extending it after bending. Any suggestions or hints would be helpful.

Hello, well i know that knees could cause problems. I know because of my friends who had knee problems. It just seem that you can never get rid of the problem. Its somehow always there. One friend tore his ligaments in his knee and had to go through a surgery and 10 months of physical therapy. It might be related to your ligaments. I dont know, maybe the best way for you is to go and get a x ray of your knee or even MRI. Maybe this is the best way because by not going you could be doing more damage to your knee. Hope this helps