I am interested in what is the best way to prevent myself of knee injury. I have problem with frequent knee injury I had lately more than a few knee strains injuries and it is always a painful experience and I do rest for a couple of days but whenever I got back on my running training I deal the same problem. I love jogging and wouldn't be happy to stop it and so I would like to hear how should I prevent knee injury?

Do you run on your own or you have a personal running trainer for I think you need some advice here regarding the proper running preparations-for you know it is not just like you go out and start running you need some stretching and strengthening exercises before each running training especially if you are prone to sprains or other knee and wrists injury. Anyway the way how you do your running is the most important here –you need to warm up and have regular stretching exercise for they are the best options here to prevent knee injury and after each knee strain you need to have the proper treatment and rest.